[P1] dilemma

Charles Pearce charlesp at ksu.edu
Mon Jul 12 10:03:55 PDT 2004

On Jul 12, 2004, at 11:11 AM, David Crump wrote:

>> -And...I want my candy! I will take an iPod also!
>
> The iPod is amazing, but soon you'll want candy for it too!
> Yesterday I just broke down and bought the iTrip FM transmitter and
> the Altec Lansing InMotion speakers for my iPod.  Those speakers have
> to be the ultimate accessory for the iPod in my opinion.

For speakers, I use my home (or car) stereo system with the iTrip
broadcasting to them. At home, I'll tune every radio in the house to
the selected FM signal on the iTrip and I can go from room to room
listening to my iPod. I select by genre (generally jazz), put it on
shuffle play, and I have hours and hours of uninterrupted music all
over the house. That makes me happy.

Charles Pearce <charlesp at ksu.edu>