[P1] The eternal dilemna question...stop, ou...encore!

BG briang113 at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 12 12:03:43 PDT 2004

This is a good price if it help your decision.
It is the older model as opposed to the 1.3 Ghz
But still a deal

PowerBook G4/1GHz 12.1in for $1,335
Updated 11:47 am ET, Jul 12, 2004; expires 11:59 pm ET, Jul 13, 2004

Small Dog Electronics offers dealmac readers the PowerBook G4/1GHz with
12.1-inch TFT, 256MB RAM, 40GB hard drive, and SuperDrive for $1,335.
That's $164 off and the lowest price we've seen for a new,
factory-sealed unit. Offer ends tomorrow.

On Jul 11, 2004, at 8:14 PM, Paul Savard wrote:

> I now have to make my mind in between the newest ibook, or the
> Powerbook.
> My pockets say to me: Take the ibook! It's a lot cheaper than how
> much  you've previously paid, 3 years ago, for your G3 Graphite,
> (2/3) , but so much more powerfull!!
Brian G
Personal Mail
briang113 at pacbell.net