Safari driving me crazy!!

Sid Barras sbarris at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 14 11:34:20 PDT 2004

Hi all,
I think maybe it might be a different source causing the slowdown, but
safari lately has been puttering around like a golf cart on the
freeway.
Does anyone know how to import my safari bookmarks to IE? I tried
explorer, and it runs just fine. But try as I might, I can't find a
"bookmarks.html" file to import into IE. I've found a "bookmarks.plist"
file that does indeed contain all my bookmarks, but it won't import
into IE, even though it appears to be an html file, when opened as a
plain text file....
I've looked around, and can't find anything that will work and import
directly into IE and then display all my bookmarks, which I use
extensively, and would be at a bigger disadvantage than I am in now,
with the slowness of Safari.
I'm using an 800mhz 12" ibook, 384 mb RAM, standard 56k dial-up, OS
10.3.3... and even with quitting almost all other programs, safari
won't speed up to what it used to do.

I've tried doing a Norton utilites disk doctor, but no help.
Greetings from CajunLand USA South Louisiana
Sid Barras