[P1] Airport not waking after sleep

Marc van Gemert listz at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 27 02:05:48 PDT 2004

Op 26-jul-04 om 21:41 heeft Michael Railton het volgende geschreven:

> Hi,
>
> I have a 600Mhz G3 iBook, a 1Ghz G4 Digital Audio and a graphite base
> station.
>
> Recently my airport connection on my iBook has not been reconnecting
> after sleep and I have to restart the machine.
>
> Anybody had this issue or have any advise?

Mike (and Jean-Paul),
My 466MHz G3 iBook had a similar problem. Someone else on this list
(sorry, can't remember who exactly) responded that if you set the
Airport network settings (in System Preferences/Network/Airport) to
'automatically' instead of a specific network it'll reconnect
automatically after waking from sleep, and that's how I've been using
it ever since.

HTH,
Marc

*