[P1] OS X friendly scanners

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Tue Jul 27 05:59:10 PDT 2004

We bought an HP scanner at the Apple Store (online) that has a
slide-scanner attachment. I can't remember the model number, but it's
the scanner that can sit vertically in a stand or lay flat on the desk.
(Wife has it tucked under the monitor shelf on the desk.)

She's used it to scan slides, and didn't call me at work griping about
it being difficult/not working, so I have to assume it does the job. :-P
--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."