List Mother Sending Spam to Subscribers

F. Hill fhill at gci.net
Tue Jul 27 23:18:41 PDT 2004

Enough is enough.  Yesterday I received nearly 300 old, outdated
digests for iBook.  The previous day was nearly as bad.  Today my modem
is still downloading a batch of 234 "spam" digest emails, mostly from
iBook but also from Macintosh Digital Video.  I have already received a
notice from my ISP provider that my mailbox is full and no more new
emails will be received.  That means legitimate emails are no longer
being received.

What is causing this?  Will the list mother please respond to one of
us.  This is tantamount to sending spam to subscribers.  This is an
insult to all subscribers.  None of us want emails from 2002 and 2003.

F. Hill