[P1] Key Lime dvd eject?

Donald Keenan dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 07:06:51 PDT 2004

On Tuesday, June 1, 2004, at 05:22 AM, Small Moose Ltd wrote:

> I've seen about four or five examples so far of DVD's that say they
> won't
> work on a Mac, but that's four or five out of how many billion?
> Everything
> I've played so far on my Mac's has worked fine.

Of the three DVDs I tried, one played well, one just read "stopped" by
the Apple DVD player, and one just froze up everyone once and a while
during a scene and I'd get an "error" message and would have to eject
the DVD.

I think I'm going to do a clean install of OS 0 and then put OS X over
it. The quirks of OS 9 unnerve me and maybe the more stable OS X will
help me determine if it's something mechanical over time.

Thanks for the advice :)