G3 900Mhz iBook New/Refurbished ??

Ruffin Bailey rufbo1 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 5 14:23:47 PDT 2004

> Thanks for your input about Mac-Pro Tom. I've been searching for a new (not
> refurbished, or open box) G3 900Mhz iBook, but still have not found any. So
> looks like I'll be going with the refurbished unit from Mac-Pro.

I'm coming in a little late on the thread, but MacMall is offering a new 800 MHz iBook for $699.95 after rebate.

http://www.macmall.com/macmall/families/new.asp?dp=156611&family=ibook

Anything in particular that's making you want the 900?  I suppose the biggest problem with the MacMall 800 is the CD-ROM drive (only).  That's a real bummer.  I'm awfully happy I got a built to order with CD-R on my 500 MHz; though the number of times I've *needed* to write a CD while away from my desktops is pretty few, it's awfully nice to have when I need it.

Ruffin Bailey