Looking for Brand New G3 900 14" iBook

MacAddictvja vern1234 at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 5 15:44:39 PDT 2004

Thanks for your response Ruffin Bailey --

I saw the add in the MacMall magazine for the G3 800 iBook. I would really
like to find a new G3 900Mhz 14" iBook with the combo drive. I'm beginning
to think that there are no more brand new ones anywhere. I've been searching
the Internet for several weeks, and asking all the places I call. Last month
there were several places that had the brand new machines, but those are all
history.

Has anyone noticed any new G3 900Mhz 14" iBooks somewhere? Thanks.

--
vjamacaddict
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/VernAndrews/