[P1] Networking from Across the Street

Brian briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 8 15:57:43 PDT 2004

I think the easiest solution is to hook up an external antenna to your
neighbors base station if possible.
I seem to remember reading about using one airport to extend the range
of another I.E. linking together. ( you would need to research this to
see if it is possible )

I would also recommend that your neighbor turn on the WEP protocols and
give you access.

Good luck. keep us posted as to results

Brian G
Personal Mail