[P1] Networking Across the Street

Brian briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 9 15:58:51 PDT 2004

Is your neighbor using Airport base station or another type.

I did a little research and you can use a ABS as a relay station with
another airport but I don't know if it works with non Apple base
stations.

Go to apple support and look up "Wireless Distribution Systems" in the
knowledge base

Brian G
Personal Mail
briang113 at pacbell.net