OT-Entourage X keeps quitting

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 15 09:37:52 PDT 2004

I've used Office X for years, and suddenly I can't keep Entourage X open.

It seems to quit every few minutes, usually when I try to download my email.

This happened all day Sunday, I thought I'd fixed it because it worked okay
all day yesterday, then it's back quitting again all morning today.

So far I've rebuilt the database ("Typical" and "Advanced"), I've run
Cocktail (which I thought fixed it Sunday evening), I've moved an
entourage.plist file to the trash (though I haven't emptied the trash), and
restarted several times since then, but the program just keeps quitting.

I think, as I said, it mostly happens when I try to download my email, and
it pretty much stays on until I do that.

Anybody got any ideas? (And please don't tell me to switch to Mail, as I'm
happy with Entourage X, till now, and would prefer to continue using it.)

Thanks in advance,
Brian