[P1] OT-Entourage X keeps quitting

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 15 11:42:43 PDT 2004

Scott, Brian G,

I took your advice and dumped the 2800 emails I had in my Deleted Items
folder, and that seems to have done the trick, because Entourage is back up
and running perfectly again. I don't think it was a capacity issue because
I've had upwards of 5000 emails stored there in the past, so I'm guessing
you put your finger on it with the "rogue email" possibility.

Anyway, thanks all (as usual), and hopefully the problem is solved.

Brian