[P1] Final movie version online

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Jun 15 15:28:51 PDT 2004

I just looked and my prefs is set to 512 Kbps DSL/Cable.  I have no
idea what speed my connection is on Cox.  Anybody want to hazard that
info?  Or do I have to wait in line for many moons to talk to their
tech support?

I didn't see a pref to allow playback automatically and didn't have
anything but mail and Safari open.

Where is the QT plug-in?  I've had no problems before with streaming
video...Steve Jobs' talks, etc.  Just this one.

Curious Pat