[P1] Prolonging Battery Life

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Jun 22 07:57:19 PDT 2004

You guys are scaring me to death about my battery life.  I keep mine
plugged in (with battery inside) 90+ of the time and almost never
discharge it more than to 75%.  Does this mean my battery life is
losing every day?  I bought laptops primarily for the 'real estate'
issue and almost never use them away from my desk.

Also, another problem, I installed a new Airport Extreme a couple of
weeks ago to replace a dead old Airport and it doesn't want to work
when I'm not using direct power.  Any thoughts on why that is?

Pat