FMP files

Raymond P Reedy popreedy at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 06:01:19 PDT 2004

I installed FMP 7 and am trying to find some of the folders created
during the installation process. The log file shows this for instance:

Type of Install: Easy Install
Creating the installation folder: Mac HD:Applications:FileMaker Pro 7:
Created the Folder: Mac HD:Applications:FileMaker Pro 7:FileMaker
Pro.app:
Created the Folder: Mac HD:Applications:FileMaker Pro 7:FileMaker
Pro.app:Contents:
Created the Folder: Mac HD:Applications:FileMaker Pro 7:FileMaker
Pro.app:Contents:Frameworks:
Created the Folder: Mac HD:Applications:FileMaker Pro 7:FileMaker
Pro.app:Contents:Frameworks:FMEngine.framework:

I do a search in the Finder and have FileMaker Pro, but no .app and no
sub folders. Are these hidden? If so, how do I display them?

Ray