[P1] Accessing FTP servers within MacOS X

Marc van Gemert listz at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 2 06:49:45 PST 2004

Signhelpers.com wrote:
> Tried again. Same result. I click on the Cyberduck-2.2beta6.dmg to
> download and get the download.php file.

Check if the downloaded file is as big as it should. If that is the case
just rename the file to Cyberduck-2.2beta6.dmg and mount it with DiskCopy.

Happens to me aswell, it's because .php is a scripting language on the
server; you have to click on the .php file to let it fetch the
downloadable file connected to that link, Using 'Save this link as" or
"Download link to disk" or whatever only saves this little .php file.

HTH,
Marc

*
*