[P1] iTunes trying to load URL?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Fri Mar 5 03:27:12 PST 2004

on 3/5/04 10:22 PM, Paul Donegan at p.donegan at dmsystems.co.uk wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just received my 'new' g3 800 ibook ( got it as a closeout deal )
>
> I have a couple of questions :-
>
> The keyboard has a lot of flex in it and feels really mushy.. ie when
> pressing keys on the right of the keyboard I can hear the thin metal plate
> underneath flex.. on lifting the keybard I find it is not toally flat.. ie
> has a small dent in it .. is this comon .. and do you think it it may be
> causing this mushiness..

There is a screw between the speaekr up and num lock key ... (top row ..
Smack in the midddle) .. You may want to check if that is set tight

You also may want to check if your subject line has to do anything with your
subject :)

> How resistant is the case to scratches ?

Define 'resistant'   .. It can take a lot .. It may not lokk very pretty
though

P in FJ