[P1] Start Up & Sleep Problem - iBook 500 Dual USB - OS 10.2.3

Robert A. Virzi bob.virzi at verizon.com
Mon Mar 8 14:04:23 PST 2004

Hate to say it, but this sounds like a hardware problem.  I had a
blue clamshell that was getting funky.  Wouldn't recognize airport
card, would freeze upon awakening, some random crashes.

Sent it to MacresQ (think that's how they spell it) and they replaced
the logic board for ~$250.  Works like a champ now.  And I am one
satisfied customer of theirs, despite the fact that I can't spell the
name of the company.