wireless dsl OT

Todd Doerpinghaus doerps at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 9 20:04:24 PST 2004

Sorry if this is a little off topic.  I recently
signed up for SBC dsl and was sent a 2wire dsl "modem"
with wireless access that I use my 900 mhz g3 on.  It
doesn't seem to have as many options as a wireless
router which I also purchased, but can't use.
Documentation is almost nil.  Is anyone else using a
similar setup.  It works with my ibook so I can't
complain, but SBC told me to use the 64bit WEP
encription (default) because it was better that WPA
(which they don't offer).  Any thoughts on this, or
anyone else using wireless access dsl?  Thanks in
advance

Todd