[P1] OT: Setting up Public Wi-Fi

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Sat Mar 13 17:52:43 PST 2004

On Mar 12, 2004, at 9:18 PM, gwallace wrote:

> Okay, how about this analogy:  I'm at the beach and someone on the
> next blanket is playing a radio.  Is it ok if I listen, or do I have
> to ask the radio's owner for permission?  I wouldn't even think of
> going over and changing the radio station or turning up the volume,
> but I would probably enjoy the transmission--or move to another part
> of the beach if I didn't like the tunes.

How does this relate to what we're talking about? I think some of our
analogies are getting pretty far afield from questions of tapping into
someone's wireless network without their knowledge or permission.

Regards,

Harry Corsover

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562