[P1] OT: Setting up Public Wi-Fi

Seeker bobgir at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 05:25:06 PST 2004

> When I say "I choose to believe" I am consciously aware that this is an
> ambiguous situation, so I contend it is not rationalization.  That
> would require that I believe I am right and keep my doubts buried
> somewhere in my subconscious. (But then I suppose some would say I'm
> rationalizing again).  After reading the various opinions posted here
> and talking to others here in the real world, I've made a decision for
> my own situation.  Others must do the same for theirs. Thanks for such
> an interesting discussion.

    Wow!  I'm recently retired and a Mac user for just shy of ten years.  I
have, over the years, subscribed to a wide variety of forums (my spell
correction prefs will not allow me to use the correct plural spelling of
forum) and I must say that your postings are the most articulate that I have
ever come across.

    Pleased to subscribe to a List with such members as you.

    Cheers,
    bob