[P1] iBook Dilemma

May Hall tsaf at chibardun.net
Thu Mar 18 05:23:01 PST 2004

> Only you can decide how much you are willing to spend, but go for
the
> fastest/largest ram/and a large hd. If you don't need the dvd then
> don't. I will use it so will get it. I also have thought about
getting
> a dvd burner for data, 4.some gig on a dvd vs 700meg on a cdrw. Make
> change in how things are stored and maybe a little less clutter :-)

Hi, Larry,

I briefly considered the low end powerbook, but my iBook gets
bashed around alot while dragging it to and fro from work and at work.
I need very rugged! The future DVd burner is an idea to consider,
later.

Before my keyboard started going South, I thought i would just keep
my tangerine for work, but my work files, in themselves are starting
to fill up my hard drive . i will miss the nicely curved facing side
of my Tangerine. so comfortable to type on!

may