[P1] favourite email app?

Stan Marks swmarks at allvantage.com
Mon Mar 22 03:21:37 PST 2004

on 3/21/04 1:59 PM, Harry D. Corsover at harry at corsazzi.com wrote:

> What specific features do you find useful in Entourage that are not in
> Mail 1.3?

Well, as I've already mentioned, being able to set a preference in Entourage
to forward a message as "unquoted" text appeals to me. (Of course, as I have
just learned, Mail's "Redirect" does the same thing).

Secondly, as someone else mentioned, I like having the email, address book,
and calendar features integrated under one application. I guess that goes
back to my Apple II days and the original AppleWorks and AppleWorks GS. :)
Not that there is anything inherently wrong or bad with having stand-alone
apps for those features, either...

Thirdly, I've used Outlook Express since I started using Macs several years
ago, and I am used to the general look and feel of Entourage and how it
works. (...not that I  consider it to be "perfect", mind you. It does have
its little flaws, too. :)

Stan