[P1] Pismo Question

Seeker bobgir at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 22 06:27:19 PST 2004

> On 21-Mar-04, at 3:17 PM, Seeker wrote:
>
>>     I did a Google search for "pismo Macintosh" and basically came up
>> with
>> nothing.

> I did Pismo powerbook and found many hits.
>
> frank
> --

    Thanks.  Did it.  Follow-up question.

    Are any names, like Lombard & Pismo, used to refer to any of the iBooks?

    I have a Dual-USB G3 ("Icebook" because it's all white??) and would like
to know when posts are referring to my model so I can pay particular
attention.

    Is "Icebook" the only appellation used to refer to my iBook?

    Thanks,
    bob