[P1] airport base station problem

B G briang113 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 15:59:02 PST 2004

When I had the unit open I inspected all the
components and check the 2 capacitors that cause the
problems.
They appear to be okay and are not the brand that had
the issues.  Interestingly enough the base station
seems to function okay now that is is out of the
enclosure.  Maybe it has developed a heat sensitivity
issue. Perhaps the capacitors are on the way out.

 I may just rig up a new enclosure or modify the
existing one.

A new project oh boy!!!!

=====
Brian