Favourite email app - thanks

Tobias Parkblue at gmx.net
Tue Mar 23 09:29:09 PST 2004

Many thanks for everyone's input; very helpful! I've been a bit busy at work
and haven't had time to respond faster, sorry.

I used OE for a few years, and Entourage is obviously then a very easy app
to switch to. Several things I don't like or missed in Mail I've found in
Entourage: bcc, more audible feedback options (sounds), uncomplicated mail +
settings import from OE and even from Now Contact/Up to Date. Since I own
Entourage already, I have it now installed on one Mac (my iBook).

One drawback: I use Now C/UTD intensively for work, especially the contact
manager (I run daily mail merges etc), and Entourage doesn't quite seem to
measure up in that department... but that would really have been too good to
be true.

Thank you very much for input and comments, everyone!

-tobias.