[P1] Samba connection on startup

mark ray aardvarkart3 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 23 20:43:43 PST 2004

Haven't tried this with OSX yet, In OS 7,8 and 9, after connecting to
the computer, drive, server, etc... we would make an alias the device
we wanted to connect to, then dragged the alias icon to the desktop of
our computer. Next restart, double click on the alias and voila,
connected.

Regards,
Mark