[P1] Wireless Print Servers

Signhelpers.com mike at signhelpers.com
Wed Mar 24 07:15:55 PST 2004

I installed the Linksys wireless print server hard-wired on the
network last night. What a pain! It eventually worked, but now I get
a call that the rest of the network can't print to the regular (HP
JetDirect) printer.

Haven't even tried the Mac on it yet, but the complicated
installation instructions do have one line that says none of the
steps are needed for Macintosh users. I'll let you know.

--
Signhelpers.com
Mike Urseth