Graphite ABS

B G briang113 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 10:22:26 PST 2004

Well, after much fiddling(sp) testing and general
playing around, my base station has given up the
ghost. I got it working for a couple of day with the
cover off so it was running cooler. Now no connection
at all. It appears to no longer broadcast.

So I am off to the store, I will get whatever is the
best bargain, unfortunately for Apple their products
are too pricey to justify the expense, fortunately for
me there are many brands combined router and AP that
are less that $30 these days. With these cheap prices
it is not worth the time or money to repair mine.

On the upside i have a lucent wavelan card for my old
powerbook or to sell on ebay.

Thanks for all the suggestion and input.

Brian

=====
Brian
Personal Email briang113 at yahoo.com