[P1] hidden files

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Thu Mar 25 11:32:47 PST 2004

Am 25/3/04 2:42 pm schrieb "Larry Zasitko" unter <l.zasitko at sasktel.net>:

> last November I bought my iBook, a
> Graphite SE 366mhz.

Nice iBook!

> Long and short is that I don't know much about
> terminal (basics) and cmi, you know just enough to get myself into
> trouble :-)

Surely the best and most exciting stage to be at :-)

To really have some good fun why not create a second partition or use an
external drive (iPod?) to install a second X system to explore and try out
the open source side of life...It can only increase your knowledge and takes
the stress out of messing up the daily use system.

If nothing else, you'll definitely respect what Apple has been able to do
and love the great job on Aqua and Finder, etc...

Get funky on that system!

Cheers,

Richard