[P1] Music scoring s/w for iBook 500?

Tom Legare Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 20:42:56 PST 2004

Dear List,

I've got an iBook 500 running 10.2.8 and 640MB of RAM.  I've acquired a
USB MIDI interface I'm using with a digital piano to play around with
MIDI recording, and it's working well.

What I'm looking for is software that will run on this older G3 that
can notate music so I can create sheet music.  I cannot spend the $$
for Finale by CODA, so I was looking for an inexpensive alternative.

I don't need to record multiple tracks and add rhythms.... just record
and notate one good polyphonic music track and create the music.

Thanks :)

Tom