Clamshell RAM upgrade

tinman heart93 at woh.rr.com
Sun Mar 28 18:28:31 PST 2004

I have a clamshell iBook SE (366/320/6) running 10.3.3. I have heard of
others upgrading their RAM slot to a 512 MB card. Does this require a
firmware upgrade or anything of that nature? How can I tell if my firmware
needs upgraded, if that is the case? Has anyone with a similar setup done
the upgrade that could comment on the performance boost? Finally, can anyone
point me in the direction of the best values for such an upgrade (price +
quality...I know X is finicky about RAM).

TIA
heart93 at woh.rr.com

"Put your trust in God, but keep your powder dry."