Faster Computer

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Mon Mar 29 06:35:49 PST 2004

I would seriously doubt someone would notice a 10-15% faster
computer... a nice marketing reason to upgrade but not a solution to a
slow computer issue...

So how do you show someone the computer is faster?  Benchmark test
results seem to get disbelieved quickly when the "spinning beach ball"
appears...