[P1] OT - 2.4 ghz phones/Airport interference

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Sat May 1 10:04:20 PDT 2004

On May 1, 2004, at 10:38 AM, Signhelpers.com wrote:

> Are the 2.4 ghz cordless phones a real problem with Airport? Any
> workarounds other than wires or the alternate bands?
>
> Thanks.

I have a 2.4 GHz cordless a couple of feet from my SMC Barricade
wireless switch/router, with no problems. Both have multiple channels,
so I'd think that if you encountered problems, you could just change
channels on the base station/WAP.

Regards,

Harry Corsover

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562