[P1] Ibook G4: Trackpad acting up.

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Sun May 2 18:03:12 PDT 2004

> The trackpad stops responding after several hours of flawless
> functioning. A
> pattern has yet to emerge, so far I keep saying that she plays way too
> much
> rocketmania.

My daughter had a slightly different problem, her trackpad popped up
out of her iBook. Fortunately, it was still under warranty, but I had
to have
them take it in & replace it.

If repair permissions & disk first aid doesn't fix it, it's time to
back up the
important stuff & send it in. :-(  Sorry I can't be more optimistic....
--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."