[P1] osx, admin passwrd?

larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Sat May 8 16:58:31 PDT 2004

Just plug in the camera, and see what it does. I bought a new Casio QRV
4 megapixel digital and it came with a software cd that was supposed to
be OSX. I tried installing the software from the cd and it did not work
right. In the end I deleted it and just plugged the camera in and
turned it on, started iPhoto and found the camera without any problems.
I just made the switch from a Clamshell iBook to a brand new Powerbook
and it found the camera without any problems.

For a password have you tried hitting the return? when I was at the
dealers store he did just that when asked for a password and later I
changed it to what I wanted. Failing that you could set up a new user
with admin rights and it would let you set the password to anything you
want. Later on you could delete the other user (after you have copied
all the info.