[OT] PowerBook users on this list

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Sun May 16 02:59:24 PDT 2004

Having seen a deal I just couldn't  pass up this weekend, I now have a 17
AlBook 1.33 (still reeling from the screen real estate compared to my 12
iBook 700!) and have noticed from posts in the past that there are several
other people with PB's here.

My question: What other lists are you subscribing to? I haven't been able to
access the (html archive) Titanium list to see if that is of use?

Thanks in advance for any replies...

Sorry for the post on this list but after all we are all portable mac
lovers, no? I have found that several issues that are mentioned on any of
these lists are relevant to several products and not always just a specific
model...

Cheers,

Richard