NetMD with iTunes

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Mon May 24 23:17:16 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I've written an AppleScript that will take songtitles from a playlist
in iTunes, and send them to a Sony NetMD minidisc player via USB. This
is useful for transferring music from a Mac to a Sony NetMD unit.

The program is written under the GNU license.

It is alpha software, and is buggy - I'm looking for people to help me
with it.

Please note that I'm not responsible if it damages your computer,
player, etc. (Although I don't think it will - I've used it on mine,
with no ill effects)

If you're interested, please email me and I'll send you a copy - I've
put many comments in the code, so it should be easy to follow. I'd like
people to play with it, modify it, and let me know what changes you
make and why.

Thanks,
-Angus

Angus Wallace              o__     o__     o__     o__     o__
Flinders University        ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_
Fax: (08) 82013618       Enjoy gridlock today? No?  -  Ride a Bike!
a n g u s . w a l l a c e @ f l i n d e r s . e d u . a u