Can't Delete User Account

David A. Schwartz d.a.schwartz at verizon.net
Fri May 28 09:43:55 PDT 2004

Howdy folks,

I created a user account for a friend to use while he was visiting.
When I try to delete the account, I get the dialogue that the user will
be deleted and a disk image will be stored in the "Deleted Users"
folder. The disk image does get created, but the user account still
remains. I'm running 10.2.8 and I have recently added a bunch of stuff
to deal with the security hole in Safari. The new additions are:

RCDefaultApp
Paranoid Android
Little Snitch
Don't Go There, GURLfriend!

I've tried restarting after "deleting" the user and still it remains.
Any ideas?

Dave Schwartz