[P1] I accidentally deleted photos from my iPhoto! Pls help!

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Sun May 30 21:53:44 PDT 2004

Yeah - I was just looking up the same thing. try looking for 'undelete'
and 'hfs' (the mac filesystem), and you come up with products like this

http://www.binarybiz.com/vlab/mac.php

I have no idea what it's like, but it may help.

Cheers,
-Angus

On 31/05/2004, at 2:20 PM, David Molho wrote:

> Okay, it matters still what you've done since you deleted. If you've
> not done much, run an unerase utility like the one that comes with
> Norton SystemWorks. If you haven't done much, the disk may not have
> over written the sectors on your Hd and you have a good chance of
> recovering them.
>
> Try it, it can't hurt.
>
> -- David
>

> On May 30, 2004, at 11:43 PM, Gary Galang wrote:
>
>> I just sent an email to retrace what I did.... I emptied the Trash
>> before I realized the files were gone....   :-(

>>> This is obvious, but did you double click the trash icon to see if
>>> your photos are still there?
>>> JS

>>> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
>>> <ibook-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>>> Need help from a real person? Try.
>>> <ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>>> ----------
>>> Small Dog Electronics    http://www.smalldog.com   | Enter To Win A |
>>>  --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |  Free iBook!   |
>>>
>>> iBookPlanet.com |  Visit iBookPlanet.com for the hottest
>>>                |  iBook News, Features, Reviews & More.
>>>
>>>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20
>>> Traveler  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
>>> <http://roadtools.com>
>>>
>>> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only
>>> $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
>>> <http://www.macresq.com>

>> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
>> <ibook-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>> Need help from a real person? Try.
>> <ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>> ----------
>> Small Dog Electronics    http://www.smalldog.com   | Enter To Win A |
>>  --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |  Free iBook!   |
>>
>> iBookPlanet.com |  Visit iBookPlanet.com for the hottest
>>                |  iBook News, Features, Reviews & More.
>>
>>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20
>> Traveler  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
>> <http://roadtools.com>
>>
>> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only
>> $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
>> <http://www.macresq.com>

> <ibook-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> ----------
>  --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |  Free iBook!   |

>                |  iBook News, Features, Reviews & More.
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20
> Traveler  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>

> <http://www.macresq.com>

Angus Wallace              o__     o__     o__     o__     o__
Flinders University        ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_
Fax: (08) 82013618       Enjoy gridlock today? No?  -  Ride a Bike!
a n g u s . w a l l a c e @ f l i n d e r s . e d u . a u