[P1] I accidentally deleted photos from my iPhoto! Pls help!

Robert Newman rlnewmanitools at mac.com
Sun May 30 22:20:54 PDT 2004

Gary Galang wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I accidentally deleted precious photos from my cousin's wedding last
> night in iPhoto... please help... is there anything i can do to
> recover them? It was my fault, I was very careless.
>
> Is there anyway to recover the ones I opened/edited through Photoshop
> elements? That was the software I was using to edit the photos when I
> deleted them.
>
> Thank you so much... I would greatly appreciate any help....
>
> Gary

> <ibook-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> ----------
>  --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |  Free iBook!   |

>                |  iBook News, Features, Reviews & More.
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20
> Traveler  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>

> <http://www.macresq.com>

Greetings:

I hope this comes to you before you do too much else.  You need to
obtain a copy of PhotoRescue.

You can get it here:

http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/

I am a camera repair technician, and we use it to recover lost files
from customer's CF cards.  However, you can also direct it to your HD
and it will recover any deleted files there.  There is a free download,
that will show you the files that it can recover on your HD, and save
them to a special file that you can retrieve when you register the
program.  So if your files are not there, you are out nothing.  It works
great.  The sooner you use it, the better the chance it will recover
them, as as you write to your HD you could overwrite them.  There is a
version for Macs and PC, or a combo version.  The price is very
reasonable, especially in light of what grief it will spare you now and
in the future.

Robert Newman