[iBook] Does anyone have an iBook that smells?

Ryan Duff ryan at duff-duff.net
Mon Nov 8 14:03:23 PST 2004

I'm not quite familiar with what cummin smells like, but I did notice my
iBook began to smell about a year ago (I think its about 2 years old now).
It does come from the keyboard area. The closest thing I came up with is a
"warm electrical" smell, not quite burning electrical, but on its way. I'm
not sure if its from being hot sometimes, yes, ibooks do tend to get very
hot sometimes, or what its from. I've left it go, but this sparked my
curiosity.

Ryan Duff
http://www.duff-duff.net