[iBook] iBook Video Mirroring

Matthew Faulds mattfaulds at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 14:43:20 PST 2004

Hi David

Have you tried turning the monitor on and then connecting to the ibook? Have
you tried using the displays window in prefences to detect displays?
However, as you say, it should detect the display automatically and I've
found no problems from my g4 ibook with several different monitors.

Just as an aside there is a great hack, Screen Spanning Doctor, at
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/15401 that allows the activation of
screen spanning on ibooks (for some reason automatically turned off by
Apple!) I'm not sure if it would be ok on your ibook but worth a look.

Matt