[ibook] Airport works while lid closed?

Tom Legare Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 08:30:11 PST 2004

Thanks for the information everyone.  I had gotten into the habit of
just turning off the airport card before putting the ibook to sleep,
but it was upsetting other users in our household when they opened up
the ibook to go on the Internet :)  Retraining my home users is more
difficult than reconfiguring our network :)

Tom