[iBook] ibook overheats+crashes. apple did not fix it

Brian Bolding brianbolding at mac.com
Wed Nov 17 17:31:36 PST 2004

a couple of severe solutions you may have to consider:

sell it on ebay and get a new one (ibooks have incredibly high resale
values), OR keep sending it into applecare and eventually they'll give
you a new laptop. they have an internal policy with new laptops, if you
keep sending it in they'll eventually just send you a new system, that
will cost them less than the constant diagnostics and shipping.

-b-