[iBook] Trackpad/cursor problems w/ Safari (OT?)

Matthew Faulds mattfaulds at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:58:51 PST 2004

Dave

I haven't seen the problems you describe but I have moved to Firefox. It's
faster than Safari and works with all the sites I've been to so far. It
really annoyed me that I had to use the debug menu to use internet banking
with Safari... I changed the appearance to be more similar to Safari using
the tips at
http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/596/safari-style-tabs-for-firefox-os-x
and other places. I love that you can adblock very easily with an extension.

On the subject of trackpads, has anyone else tried Sidetrack? It's a
trackpad driver for iBooks and Powerbooks that lets you assign tap-corners
for expose and edges for scrolling. It's very cool indeed and the kind of
thing Apple should consider including as standard. PC laptops seem to have
similar drivers built in. (http://www.ragingmenace.com/software/sidetrack/)

Sorry, not very helpful am I?

Matt