[iBook] OT: burning large files to a CD

Mike Beede beede at visi.com
Fri Nov 19 08:49:21 PST 2004

On Nov 7, 2004, at 7:31 AM, Eric Richardson wrote:

> On a G4 snowbook using Panther, with a DVD/CDRW, I want to burn large
> files to 800 MB disks, but neither Toast 5.2.3 nor the built in
> Panther capabilities seem to recognize the increased capacity over 700
> MB. Is there something to do that will allow the use of the increased
> capacity?

Don't know if you're still looking, Eric, but here are shareware
applications that claims to solve your problem.

<http://www.projectomega.org/subcat.php?lg=en&php=products_firestarter>
<http://www.versiontracker.com/php/search.php?
mode=basic&action=search&str=laze&plt%5B%5D=macosx&x=0&y=0>

Good luck--I haven't used them myself.

	Mike Beede