[iBook] Re: iBook Digest, Vol 3, Issue 14

stef stefstuff at tiscali.it
Fri Nov 19 09:14:21 PST 2004

>On 18 nov. 2004, at 02:31, Brian Bolding wrote:
>

>>> a couple of severe solutions you may have to consider:
>>>
>>> sell it on ebay and get a new one (ibooks have incredibly high resale
>>> values),
>>

>*** That's realy such a nice idea: Selling broken iBooks on Internet...
> :-(  You're not doing anybody a favor with such ideas.
>
>Zoran.

well people sell broken stuff on the ebay - and well people willingly
buy that stuff. maybe it is needed for parts or maybe they don't care.
but I feel apple should fix my ibook... but I feel a bit burned after 2
times...

then when they check it they don't let it overheat so maybe they think
there is no issue or it is software or that it is just my imagination.
I should email them all the crash logs.

stefano