[iBook] Mac friendly DV cameras?

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 19 13:05:51 PST 2004

Dear Murray;

Like the other people on the list, I have had excellent results with Canon
digital video cameras in the simplicity of the interface with iMovie or
iDVD. When I researched getting one three years ago, it seemed that Canon
digital video cameras have the best balance of simplicity of user interface
with features and cost.

Enjoy your trip and take lots of great shots! I don't know if you will be
doing a blog or not, but my digital video camera takes very low quality
still shots, but they would be sufficient for the small space and resolution
you would need on a Web page.

Valerie Maples